Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feb 1 - The purple hat from Legally Blonde

I learned how to knit last fall (mostly from youtube) and I now have quite a collection of things I've made.  I don't have quite enough to fill an entire month yet, even though I picked the shortest month, but we'll see how it goes.  Some of the things I post will be made by my roommate and I'll be sure to indicate that so she gets proper credit :)

A couple months ago Sarah and I were watching Legally Blonde and she was like 'I love her hat, I wish I had one like that' and I was like 'ok.'  Turns out the hat was crocheted (which I don't know how to do) so I had to improvise.  I guess technically this could count as 2 things because I knit the flower too.

1 comment:

  1. nice! i've been crocheting a bunch recently...so much faster than knitting, although I think knitting's sometimes prettier. you should just have youtube teach you to crochet, too. i doubt you'll have much trouble with it. or maybe we could just swap services. ;)

    ReplyDelete