Monday, June 6, 2011

I haven't posted in quite a while...

So May was tentatively going to be 'Learning to play the Ukelele," but that didn't end up happening.  I did learn one song on the Ukelele - the song at the end of Juno (Anyone else but you) - which has exactly 3 chords.  Turns out I don't want to learn the Ukelele badly enough to actually practice (or learn any other chords).  I looked all over for other songs that only contain the 3 chords I know, but I didn't have any luck. 

Moving on... As many of you know I travel for work.  I currently am in the middle of a stretch of 8 trips in a row.  This means that I am on the road Monday - Thursday (roughly) each week, in the office on Fridays, and home on the weekends.  I actually had 2 trips scheduled in the same week for a while, but (thankfully) that has been remedied.  (Although I was rather excited by the challenge of needing to be in two places at once.  I was totally going to try to figure out how to do it, but alas, the need is gone so I'll have to leave that to someone else to discover).

Here's my schedule:
Week 1 - Lebanon, Indiana
Week 2 - Findlay, Ohio (most exciting place ever)
Week 3 - Ottawa, ON (the capital of Canada, who knew?)
Week 4 - Siler City, North Carolina (unfortunately nowhere near the beach)
Week 5 - Eden, North Carolina (also nowhere near the beach)
Week 6 - Wheeling, West Virginia
Week 7 - Brookhaven, Mississippi (I've never been to Mississippi, excited to cross it off my list)
Week 8 - Albany, Missouri (Also a state I've never been to)

This week is actually week 4, so I'm almost halfway through!  Maybe I'll actually get to enjoy what's left of summer when all this is over...

No comments:

Post a Comment