Thursday, August 4, 2011

This is the path we take.

 I was in Mississippi last week and I rented a yellow car.  It made me happy every time I drove.  As it turns out I am in the market for a new car...
 I got a picture of the graffiti I mentioned in my last post about Mississippi.  I think the placement is super impressive.  Also it would be so much fun to climb one of those signs!
A picture of my Peach Bellini - taken (and ordered) especially for my Grandmother.  Delicious, but not quite the same as ordering one in Venice.









I got to go to Iowa on my trip to Missouri this week.  Training was a complete disaster and I ended up working for 3 hours each on Tuesday and Thursday and 9 hours on Wednesday.  That meant that I had abundant time for a road trip to Des Moines so I could cross Iowa off my 'states left to visit' list.  This is a picture of the mall I went to.  It was gorgeous



It even had a waterfalls and a huge fountain that served as a lovely walk before I had to drive the 90 miles back to my hotel in the middle of no where.






Stay tuned to find out the reason for this month's title (in case you can't guess...)

P.S. I finally made it to 25,00 points in facebook tetris.  A goal that I have been trying to reach for many months.  Hurray!

1 comment: