Thursday, August 18, 2011

...and because I love shoes


Shirt: Kohl's - WV, Pants: Converse - PA
So I am now in my 14th out of 15 weeks of travel.  I literally traveled all summer.  I'm in Miami right now and this time it's not raining (thankfully).  I'm still not enjoying it here all that much though.  It's very hot and there's tons of traffic.  This afternoon it took me 45 minutes to go 7 miles and this was at like 7pm (not during rush hour or anything!).  I wish it had worked out for me to come here in the winter.

 Random note: I think Converse and Ugg outlets are my all time favorite stores.



The shoes featured to the right are from CA, PA, FL, and NC.  Personally I think it's pretty impressive that I got so many pairs of shoes home with me in my carry-on suitcase.  (Not all at the same time of course, but it was still a challenge).  You can also see the corner of my suitcase in this picture.  It's never far away and never empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment