Monday, August 15, 2011

...because I go shopping too often

 Pictured to the left is the pink sweater I mentioned in my last entry (I had several inquiries about it...).  I'm also wearing black Gap pants that I got in Miami.  Coincidentally I am heading back to Miami tomorrow for week 14 in my insane block of travel.  This trip and my next one are only 3 days long (instead of the usual 4) which should be nice.  Last time I was in Miami it rained.  Every. Single. Day.  Hopefully by now the sun is out down there; although, I looked at the weather forecast, and my hopes aren't very high.
 My adorable cousins came to visit last week, it was great to see them! Even though they're all getting taller than me and the oldest is 13 :-(  I normally don't think I look 12 and think people are seriously mistaken when they say I look 12, but if I were in this group picture I don't think anyone would think I were older than my cousins by 12 years...
Random fact: Phil used a butcher knife to cut his birthday custard.  #unnecessary

No comments:

Post a Comment