But I don't have one yet, so here are some random thoughts:
It's been 60 degrees every day for the past 2 weeks. Dear weather: why couldn't you have done this last month when I had to wear a dress every day?? Not that I'm complaining about it being warm now, but the snow in October was a little much. Also my office FINALLY decided to turn the air conditioning off so my fingers no longer turn purple while I'm typing all day.
I've had my new car for almost a month now and it is truly fabulous. His name is BumbleBee and I think we are going to be very happy together.
I am not traveling at all until January. I'm not really sure what to do with myself and I think I might actually have to go to the grocery store. I haven't been in several months on account of food always goes bad while I'm away.
Christmas came WAY too early this year. I tried to drive past the mall (wasn't even going to the mall) on Saturday and it took 1/2 an hour! This is officially absurd.
I just got assigned a hospital in California (yay!) that I'm super excited about. West Coast, here I come!
I'm going to NY this weekend and will get to experience the reality-show-open-casting-call-madness first hand (I'm not the one auditioning), so lets hope we come out alive. I believe there will be swing dancing this weekend as well.
My grad school application is due shockingly soon so I guess I'd better get working on that essay I've been avoiding...
If anyone has ideas for a monthly blog theme let me know as I have no idea what to do for the next few months.
You should travel to a different awesome place around boston every weekend for a month, or invent something new every day for a month (which would be hilarious) or write a one act play every week for a month.
ReplyDelete