Just in case anyone was wondering, I totally accept visitors and I'm a pretty awesome tour guide. Just saying. I promise I wouldn't mind the study break at all. Speaking of studying... I HAVE SO MUCH STUDYING TO DO. I have literally never done this much schoolwork in my life. (For those of you who don't know my study habits very well I usually just pretend to study).
Since I'm in grad school now I've decided to take school seriously for once - it helps that I'm actually interested in my classes - and I've been doing a pretty good job of actually doing all of the work. It's definitely a different approach, but it seems to be working. We'll see how long I'm able to keep up with it.
Just to give you an idea of how insane an amount of work I've done so far, here's what I'm working on this week: studying for my first exam, writing a 4-page paper (the 4th so far), reading multiple chapters in 8 different books (basically it's 2 books per class and chapters are approximately 10-40 pages long), making a lesson plan for the class I have to teach next week (this one I'm actually really excited about - I am here to learn how to be a teacher after all!), and drafting/revising a research project. Speaking of all this work, I should really get back to it. One Dress Month starts in 5 days!
Oh yeah and we also found this awesome hobbit tunnel. It lead from the picnic area by the Golden Gate Bridge to this other park-like viewing area. It's probably the sketchiest thing I've ever walked through, but luckily I had Bob (my mini flashlight - a going away present) to guide us. Without him we never would have known that there was creepy homeless man living in this tunnel...
No comments:
Post a Comment